Saturday 11 January 2014

Closet Confidential




Welcome to our wardrobes! 

This posts gives you a little look into our style and the key pieces of our current closets! We got this idea after watching this youtube video posted by Fleur DeForce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v0uSqGcCL4.


REBECCA

Bag - Melbourne Boutique Stall, Shirt - TopShop, Crop Top - Dotti, Shoes - Converse
Oldest item
I must quickly confess that I love constantly cleaning and changing up my clothes. Unfortunately, this results in a lack of old pieces in my closet. However, this Union Jack body-cross bag has become a fairly old treasure of mine that I would never ever consider getting rid of. I purchased it a few years ago at a boutique stall whilst holidaying in Melbourne after winning a competition with my friends – to see One Direction perform live at the Logies. I think it adds a unique touch to most city chic outfits and makes me think of all the wonderful memories made on that trip.

Newest item
I had been eying this heart print shirt online from TopShop for a while before I finally decided recently to make the purchase. I’m super excited to wear it and I know it will make a fabulous new addition to my wardrobe. I love everything about the shirt from the deep navy colour, the contrasting bright white hearts and how it reminds me of the Burberry Prorsum AW13 Collection. The material is truly gorgeous and the quality feels amazing it is so soft and light.

Favourite item
I never realised how difficult it would be to choose a favourite item in my wardrobe. After great trouble I finally decided that this versatile black lace crop top is definitely one of my all-time favourites. Anyone who knows me knows I have a HUGE obsession with lace! So, I think that this item simply sums my wardrobe and style completely.

Most worn item
Easily my most worn item is converse shoes. Although, I love wearing heels and dressing up I feel you can never beat kicking back in converse sneakers. I especially love these black converse sandals as they are perfect for summer! I purchased them online last summer from Urban Outfitters and I have worn them everywhere, from shopping trips in the city to evening walks along the coast. 


ELLIE 
 
Shirt/Jacket - Vintage, Shoes - Forever New, Skirt - Forever New, Shorts - Myer Miss Shop
Oldest item
The oldest item in my wardrobe is definitely this denim shirt/jacket with dragon detailing. This item of clothing belonged to my aunty when she was younger. I am yet to wear it but I am excited to incorporate this unique, vintage piece when the weather starts to cool down.

Newest item
SHOES! A girl can never have too many shoes! These blush-coloured sandals with diamante embellishments are the newest addition to my wardrobe. I have had my eye on these adorable shoes for a while now and when they finally went on sale I couldn’t help but buy them! They add the perfect amount of bling to any summer-time outfit!

Favourite item
So difficult to decide but I would have to say this prom-style skirt with an elegant blue, floral pattern. This was an online purchase that I made whilst procrastinating from exam study (I was in desperate need of some retail therapy!). It is truly perfect for so many different occasions as it can either be dressed up or down. This rather spontaneous purchase is without a doubt one of my most favourite pieces in my closet!

Most worn item
Who says you can’t be fashionable and comfortable at the same time? These heart print shorts are super comfy yet so effortlessly stylish. They are perfect for any casual day out such as shopping or going out with friends. I love wearing these shorts and they are definitely a popular item in my wardrobe!

Leave us a comment and let us know what are the key pieces in your wardrobe! 

Reb-Elle xx

5 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Check out my blog for the rules and good luck!
    Emily xo http://sherbetdaisies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We really appreciate it! :) We are following you! xx

      Delete
  3. thanks for the follow! i love the topshop shirt, so nice! xxx

    ReplyDelete